The resting-state neurovascular coupling relationship: rapid changes in spontaneous neural activity in the somatosensory cortex are associated with haemodynamic fluctuations that resemble stimulus-evoked haemodynamics
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2902–2916, September 2013
How to Cite
Bruyns-Haylett, M., Harris, S., Boorman, L., Zheng, Y., Berwick, J. and Jones, M. (2013), The resting-state neurovascular coupling relationship: rapid changes in spontaneous neural activity in the somatosensory cortex are associated with haemodynamic fluctuations that resemble stimulus-evoked haemodynamics. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2902–2916. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12295
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!