These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Paradoxical increase in survival of newborn neurons in the dentate gyrus of mice with constitutive depletion of serotonin
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2650–2658, September 2013
How to Cite
Diaz, S. L., Narboux-Nême, N., Trowbridge, S., Scotto-Lomassese, S., Kleine Borgmann, F. B., Jessberger, S., Giros, B., Maroteaux, L., Deneris, E. and Gaspar, P. (2013), Paradoxical increase in survival of newborn neurons in the dentate gyrus of mice with constitutive depletion of serotonin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2650–2658. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12297
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Institut National de la Recherche et de la Santé (Inserm)
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6)
- European Commission (FP7-health-2007-A-201714
- Fondation Jerome Lejeune
- Fondation de la Recherche sur le Cerveau
- Fondation de la Recherche Médicale
- Région Ile de France
- Henry Russell Shaw travelling fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!