Role of glutamate receptors in the dorsal reticular nucleus in formalin-induced secondary allodynia
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 3008–3017, October 2013
How to Cite
Ambriz-Tututi, M., Palomero-Rivero, M., Ramirez-López, F., Millán-Aldaco, D. and Drucker-Colín, a. R. (2013), Role of glutamate receptors in the dorsal reticular nucleus in formalin-induced secondary allodynia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3008–3017. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12302
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- UNAM-DGAPA-PAPIIT. Grant Number: IB202112
- DGAPA-PAPITT. Grant Number: IN204612
- Secretaria de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación del DF. Grant Number: PINV11-30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!