The role of dopamine in the perceptual modulation of nociceptive stimuli by monetary wins or losses
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 3080–3088, October 2013
How to Cite
Becker, S., Gandhi, W., Elfassy, N. M. and Schweinhardt, P. (2013), The role of dopamine in the perceptual modulation of nociceptive stimuli by monetary wins or losses. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3080–3088. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12303
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Scan|Design Foundation
- Inger and Jens Bruun
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!