Fatherhood reduces the survival of adult-generated cells and affects various types of behavior in the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster )
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 3345–3355, November 2013
How to Cite
Lieberwirth, C., Wang, Y., Jia, X., Liu, Y. and Wang, Z. (2013), Fatherhood reduces the survival of adult-generated cells and affects various types of behavior in the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster ). European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3345–3355. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12323
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MHR01-89852, MHR01-58616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!