Gaze direction affects linear self-motion heading discrimination in humans
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 3248–3260, October 2013
How to Cite
Ni, J., Tatalovic, M., Straumann, D. and Olasagasti, I. (2013), Gaze direction affects linear self-motion heading discrimination in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3248–3260. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12324
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Sino-Swiss Science & Technology Cooperation. Grant Number: EG20-032010
- Swiss National Fund
- Koetser Foundation
- Zurich Center for Integrative Human Physiology (ZIHP)
- University of Geneva
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!