Maximized song learning of juvenile male zebra finches following BDNF expression in the HVC
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 3338–3344, November 2013
How to Cite
Dittrich, F., ter Maat, A., Jansen, R. F., Pieneman, A., Hertel, M., Frankl-Vilches, C. and Gahr, M. (2013), Maximized song learning of juvenile male zebra finches following BDNF expression in the HVC. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3338–3344. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12329
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!