M.G.L. and K.K. contributed equally to this work.
Long-term depression of synaptic transmission in the adult mouse insular cortex in vitro
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 3128–3145, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, M.-G., Koga, K., Guo, Y.-Y., Kang, S. J., Collingridge, G. L., Kaang, B.-K., Zhao, M.-G. and Zhuo, M. (2013), Long-term depression of synaptic transmission in the adult mouse insular cortex in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3128–3145. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12330
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R32-10142
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canada Research Chair (CRC), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) discovery. Grant Number: 402555
- WCU program
- National Honor Scientist Program, Korea
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!