Neuroprotection and reduction of glial reaction by cannabidiol treatment after sciatic nerve transection in neonatal rats
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 3424–3434, November 2013
How to Cite
Perez, M., Benitez, S. U., Cartarozzi, L. P., del Bel, E., Guimarães, F. S. and Oliveira, A. L. R. (2013), Neuroprotection and reduction of glial reaction by cannabidiol treatment after sciatic nerve transection in neonatal rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3424–3434. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12341
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2011/03014-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!