Simple and complex acoustic regularities are encoded at different levels of the auditory hierarchy
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 3448–3455, November 2013
How to Cite
Althen, H., Grimm, S. and Escera, C. (2013), Simple and complex acoustic regularities are encoded at different levels of the auditory hierarchy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3448–3455. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12346
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Catalan government. Grant Number: HA067910
- Consolider–Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CDS2007-00012
- National Program for Fundamental Research. Grant Number: PSI2009-08063
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- EUROINVESTIGACION-ERANET NEURON. Grant Number: EUI2009-04086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!