Differential modulation of activity related to the anticipation of monetary gains and losses across the menstrual cycle
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 3519–3526, November 2013
How to Cite
Bayer, J., Bandurski, P. and Sommer, T. (2013), Differential modulation of activity related to the anticipation of monetary gains and losses across the menstrual cycle. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3519–3526. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12347
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG SO 952/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!