Relationships between radial glial progenitors and 5-HT neurons in the paraventricular organ of adult zebrafish – potential effects of serotonin on adult neurogenesis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 3292–3301, November 2013
How to Cite
Pérez, M. R., Pellegrini, E., Cano-Nicolau, J., Gueguen, M.-M., Menouer-Le Guillou, D., Merot, Y., Vaillant, C., Somoza, G. M. and Kah, O. (2013), Relationships between radial glial progenitors and 5-HT neurons in the paraventricular organ of adult zebrafish – potential effects of serotonin on adult neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3292–3301. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12348
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- European INTERREG project TC2N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!