These authors contributed equally to this study.
Upregulation of axon guidance molecules in the adult central nervous system of Nogo-A knockout mice restricts neuronal growth and regeneration
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3567–3579, December 2013
How to Cite
Kempf, A., Montani, L., Petrinovic, M. M., Schroeter, A., Weinmann, O., Patrignani, A. and Schwab, M. E. (2013), Upregulation of axon guidance molecules in the adult central nervous system of Nogo-A knockout mice restricts neuronal growth and regeneration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3567–3579. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12357
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Numbers: 3100A0-122527/1, 310030B-138676/1
- NCCR ‘Neural Plasticity and Repair’ of the SNF
- Spinal Cord Consortium of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!