Synaptic vesicle protein 2A: basic facts and role in synaptic function
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3529–3539, December 2013
How to Cite
Mendoza-Torreblanca, J. G., Vanoye-Carlo, A., Phillips-Farfán, B. V., Carmona-Aparicio, L. and Gómez-Lira, G. (2013), Synaptic vesicle protein 2A: basic facts and role in synaptic function. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3529–3539. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12360
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Numbers: SSA-180069, CB-157863, CB-178567
- Instituto Nacional de Pediatría. Grant Numbers: 43/2010, 111/2012, 055/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!