Synaptic vesicle protein 2A: basic facts and role in synaptic function
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3529–3539, December 2013
How to Cite
Mendoza-Torreblanca, J. G., Vanoye-Carlo, A., Phillips-Farfán, B. V., Carmona-Aparicio, L. and Gómez-Lira, G. (2013), Synaptic vesicle protein 2A: basic facts and role in synaptic function. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3529–3539. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12360
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Numbers: SSA-180069, CB-157863, CB-178567
- Instituto Nacional de Pediatría. Grant Numbers: 43/2010, 111/2012, 055/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!