Extended-access, but not limited-access, methamphetamine self-administration induces behavioral and nucleus accumbens dopamine response changes in rats
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 3487–3495, November 2013
How to Cite
Le Cozannet, R., Markou, A. and Kuczenski, R. (2013), Extended-access, but not limited-access, methamphetamine self-administration induces behavioral and nucleus accumbens dopamine response changes in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3487–3495. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12361
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01DA01568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!