C.C.L. and M.A. contributed equally to this paper.
Oral administration of the flavanol (−)-epicatechin bolsters endogenous protection against focal ischemia through the Nrf2 cytoprotective pathway
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3659–3668, December 2013
How to Cite
Leonardo, C. C., Agrawal, M., Singh, N., Moore, J. R., Biswal, S. and Doré, S. (2013), Oral administration of the flavanol (−)-epicatechin bolsters endogenous protection against focal ischemia through the Nrf2 cytoprotective pathway. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3659–3668. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12362
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- . Grant Numbers: R21AT005085, R21AT005246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!