Diversity, heterogeneity and orientation-dependent variation of spike count correlation in the cat visual cortex
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3611–3627, December 2013
How to Cite
Maruyama, Y. and Ito, H. (2013), Diversity, heterogeneity and orientation-dependent variation of spike count correlation in the cat visual cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3611–3627. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12363
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 21500226, 24500286
- Kyoto Sangyo University Research Grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!