Central nesfatin-1 influences the excitability of ghrelin-responsive gastric distension neurons in the arcuate nucleus and reduces gastric motility in rats
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3636–3643, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z.-l., Xu, L., Sun, X.-r., Guo, F.-f., Gong, Y.-l. and Gao, S.-l. (2013), Central nesfatin-1 influences the excitability of ghrelin-responsive gastric distension neurons in the arcuate nucleus and reduces gastric motility in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3636–3643. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12366
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30470642, 30670780, 31071014, 81100260, 81270460
- Shandong Province Tackle Key Problems in Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 2008GG10002006
- Qingdao Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 05-1-JC-93
- Shandong Province Health Department. Grant Number: 2007HZ026
- Ministry of Chinese Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 11-2-3-3-2-nsh, 2006CB910505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!