Blocking brain-derived neurotrophic factor inhibits injury-induced hyperexcitability of hippocampal CA3 neurons
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3554–3566, December 2013
How to Cite
Gill, R., Chang, P. K.-Y., Prenosil, G. A., Deane, E. C. and McKinney, R. A. (2013), Blocking brain-derived neurotrophic factor inhibits injury-induced hyperexcitability of hippocampal CA3 neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3554–3566. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12367
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Savoy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!