Recent progress in migraine pathophysiology: role of cortical spreading depression and magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 3540–3551, December 2013
How to Cite
Bhaskar, S., Saeidi, K., Borhani, P. and Amiri, H. (2013), Recent progress in migraine pathophysiology: role of cortical spreading depression and magnetic resonance imaging. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3540–3551. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12368
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- EU FP7 Marie Curie. Grant Number: R0001397
- Deputación General de Aragón (DGA), Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!