J.H., Y.Z. and L.L. contributes equally to this study.
Electrical stimulation accelerates nerve regeneration and functional recovery in delayed peripheral nerve injury in rats
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 3691–3701, December 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J., Zhang, Y., Lu, L., Hu, X. and Luo, Z. (2013), Electrical stimulation accelerates nerve regeneration and functional recovery in delayed peripheral nerve injury in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3691–3701. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12370
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB542206
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973052 , 81201389
- National Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2002AA216101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!