Rapid and persistent impairments of the forelimb motor representations following cervical deafferentation in rats
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 3702–3711, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y.-Q., Williams, P. T. J. A. and Martin, J. H. (2013), Rapid and persistent impairments of the forelimb motor representations following cervical deafferentation in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3702–3711. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12372
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01NS64004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!