E.S.C. and T.J.R.B. contributed equally to this work.
Withdrawal from extended-access cocaine self-administration results in dysregulated functional activity and altered locomotor activity in rats
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 3749–3757, December 2013
How to Cite
Calipari, E. S., Beveridge, T. J. R., Jones, S. R. and Porrino, L. J. (2013), Withdrawal from extended-access cocaine self-administration results in dysregulated functional activity and altered locomotor activity in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 3749–3757. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12381
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R01 DA009085, P50 DA006634, R01 DA021325, R01 DA030161, R01 DA014030, T32 DA007246, F31 DA031533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!