Stimulating ERK/PI3K/NFκB signaling pathways upon activation of mGluR2/3 restores OGD-induced impairment in glutamate clearance in astrocytes
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 83–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., You, J.-R., Wei, K.-C. and Gean, P.-W. (2014), Stimulating ERK/PI3K/NFκB signaling pathways upon activation of mGluR2/3 restores OGD-induced impairment in glutamate clearance in astrocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 83–96. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12383
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2320-B-320-005, NSC 101-2320-B-320-009
- Tzu Chi University. Grant Numbers: TCIRP 101003-03Y, TCRPP100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!