Gap junction networks can generate both ripple-like and fast ripple-like oscillations
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 46–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Simon, A., Traub, R. D., Vladimirov, N., Jenkins, A., Nicholson, C., Whittaker, R. G., Schofield, I., Clowry, G. J., Cunningham, M. O. and Whittington, M. A. (2014), Gap junction networks can generate both ripple-like and fast ripple-like oscillations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 46–60. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12386
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Numbers: RO1NS044133, RO1NS062955
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung
- Einstein Stiftung Berlin
- Wolfson Foundation
- MRC Milstein award scheme
- Dr Hadwen Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!