Ghrelin receptor-knockout mice display alterations in circadian rhythms of activity and feeding under constant lighting conditions
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 207–217, January 2014
How to Cite
Lamont, E. W., Bruton, J., Blum, I. D. and Abizaid, A. (2014), Ghrelin receptor-knockout mice display alterations in circadian rhythms of activity and feeding under constant lighting conditions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12390
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Funds for innovation (CFI)
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!