The vomeronasal cortex – afferent and efferent projections of the posteromedial cortical nucleus of the amygdala in mice
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 141–158, January 2014
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Castellanos, N., Pardo-Bellver, C., Martínez-García, F. and Lanuza, E. (2014), The vomeronasal cortex – afferent and efferent projections of the posteromedial cortical nucleus of the amygdala in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 141–158. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12393
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science-FEDER. Grant Numbers: BFU2007-67912/BFI, BFU2010-16656/BFI
- Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha/FEDER. Grant Number: PEIC11-0045-4490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!