Task difficulty in mental arithmetic affects microsaccadic rates and magnitudes
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 287–294, January 2014
How to Cite
Siegenthaler, E., Costela, F. M., McCamy, M. B., Di Stasi, L. L., Otero-Millan, J., Sonderegger, A., Groner, R., Macknik, S. and Martinez-Conde, S. (2014), Task difficulty in mental arithmetic affects microsaccadic rates and magnitudes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 287–294. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12395
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBBEP1_144802
- Barrow Neurological Foundation
- MEC-Fulbright. Grant Number: PS-2010-0667
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0852636, 1153786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!