Dual regulation of clock gene Per2 expression in discrete brain areas by the circadian pacemaker and methamphetamine-induced oscillator in rats
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 229–240, January 2014
How to Cite
Natsubori, A., Honma, K.-i. and Honma, S. (2014), Dual regulation of clock gene Per2 expression in discrete brain areas by the circadian pacemaker and methamphetamine-induced oscillator in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12400
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences (SRPBS)
- MEXT. Grant Number: 20249010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!