Temporal regularity facilitates higher-order sensory predictions in fast auditory sequences
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 308–318, January 2014
How to Cite
Tavano, A., Widmann, A., Bendixen, A., Trujillo-Barreto, N. and Schröger, E. (2014), Temporal regularity facilitates higher-order sensory predictions in fast auditory sequences. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12404
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- DFG (German Research Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!