Mechanism of the medium-duration afterhyperpolarization in rat serotonergic neurons
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 186–196, January 2014
How to Cite
Alix, P., Venkatesan, K., Scuvée-Moreau, J., Massotte, L., Nguyen Trung, M.-L., Cornil, C. A. and Seutin, V. (2014), Mechanism of the medium-duration afterhyperpolarization in rat serotonergic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 186–196. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12408
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- F.R.S.-FNRS. Grant Numbers: 9.4560.03, 3.4533.09
- Belgian Science Policy. Grant Number: IAP P7/10
- ‘Fonds Spéciaux de la Recherche’ of the University of Liège
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!