Long-lasting marked inhibition of periaqueductal gray-evoked defensive behaviors in inescapably-shocked rats
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 275–286, January 2014
How to Cite
Quintino-dos-Santos, J. W., Müller, C. J. T., C. Santos, A. M., Tufik, S., Rosa, C. A. and Schenberg, L. C. (2014), Long-lasting marked inhibition of periaqueductal gray-evoked defensive behaviors in inescapably-shocked rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 275–286. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12410
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- FAPES. Grant Number: 38.413.280/2007
- CNPq/FAPES. Grant Number: 55203345/11
- UFES/AFIP. Grant Number: 23068020409/2010-43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!