Neuronal activity-dependent STAT3 localization to nucleus is dependent on Tyr-705 and Ser-727 phosphorylation in rat hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 557–565, February 2014
How to Cite
Murase, S. and McKay, R. D. (2014), Neuronal activity-dependent STAT3 localization to nucleus is dependent on Tyr-705 and Ser-727 phosphorylation in rat hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 557–565. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12412
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NINDS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!