Regulation of Na+/K+-ATPase by neuron-specific transcription factor Sp4: implication in the tight coupling of energy production, neuronal activity and energy consumption in neurons
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 566–578, February 2014
How to Cite
Johar, K., Priya, A. and Wong-Riley, M. T. T. (2014), Regulation of Na+/K+-ATPase by neuron-specific transcription factor Sp4: implication in the tight coupling of energy production, neuronal activity and energy consumption in neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 566–578. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12415
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY018441, T32-EY14537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!