Consequences of inhibition of bumetanide metabolism in rodents on brain penetration and effects of bumetanide in chronic models of epilepsy
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 673–687, February 2014
How to Cite
Töpfer, M., Töllner, K., Brandt, C., Twele, F., Bröer, S. and Löscher, W. (2014), Consequences of inhibition of bumetanide metabolism in rodents on brain penetration and effects of bumetanide in chronic models of epilepsy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 673–687. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12424
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Lo 274/11-2
- Akademie für Tiergesundheit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!