Parietal blood oxygenation level-dependent response evoked by covert visual search reflects set-size effect in monkeys
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 832–840, March 2014
How to Cite
Atabaki, A., Marciniak, K., Dicke, P. W., Karnath, H.-O. and Thier, P. (2014), Parietal blood oxygenation level-dependent response evoked by covert visual search reflects set-size effect in monkeys. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 832–840. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12427
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- German Research Council. Grant Number: TH 425/12-1.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!