Measuring risk-taking in mice: balancing the risk between seeking reward and danger
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 520–530, February 2014
How to Cite
Dent, C. L., Isles, A. R. and Humby, T. (2014), Measuring risk-taking in mice: balancing the risk between seeking reward and danger. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 520–530. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12430
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/00 407/BF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!