Functional connectivity-based parcellation of the human sensorimotor cortex
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1332–1342, April 2014
How to Cite
Long, X., Goltz, D., Margulies, D. S., Nierhaus, T. and Villringer, A. (2014), Functional connectivity-based parcellation of the human sensorimotor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1332–1342. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12473
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Max Planck Society
- 16 NIH Institutes
- NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research
- McDonnell Center for Systems Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!