Epigenetic and pharmacological regulation of 5HT3 receptors controls compulsive ethanol seeking in mice
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 999–1008, March 2014
How to Cite
Barker, J. M., Zhang, H., Villafane, J. J., Wang, T. L., Torregrossa, M. M. and Taylor, J. R. (2014), Epigenetic and pharmacological regulation of 5HT3 receptors controls compulsive ethanol seeking in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 999–1008. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12477
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA012870, AA017776, AA020135, DA031745, DA022891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!