Thrombospondins 1 and 2 are important for afferent synapse formation and function in the inner ear
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1256–1267, April 2014
How to Cite
Mendus, D., Sundaresan, S., Grillet, N., Wangsawihardja, F., Leu, R., Müller, U., Jones, S. M. and Mustapha, M. (2014), Thrombospondins 1 and 2 are important for afferent synapse formation and function in the inner ear. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1256–1267. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12486
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Institute on Deafness and other Communicative Disorders. Grant Numbers: RO1 DC09590, P30 DC010363, R01 DC006443
- Child Health Research Institute
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health
- Stanford CTSA. Grant Number: UL1TR000093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!