Cbln1 downregulates the formation and function of inhibitory synapses in mouse cerebellar Purkinje cells
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1268–1280, April 2014
How to Cite
Ito-Ishida, A., Kakegawa, W., Kohda, K., Miura, E., Okabe, S. and Yuzaki, M. (2014), Cbln1 downregulates the formation and function of inhibitory synapses in mouse cerebellar Purkinje cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1268–1280. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12487
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI
- JST Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!