Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Reversal of activity-mediated spine dynamics and learning impairment in a mouse model of Fragile X syndrome
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1130–1137, April 2014
How to Cite
Boda, B., Mendez, P., Boury-Jamot, B., Magara, F. and Muller, D. (2014), Reversal of activity-mediated spine dynamics and learning impairment in a mouse model of Fragile X syndrome. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1130–1137. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12488
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310030B_144080/1
- NCCR Synapsy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!