Transcranial direct current stimulation reduces the cost of performing a cognitive task on gait and postural control
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1343–1348, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Hao, Y., Wang, Y., Jor'dan, A., Pascual-Leone, A., Zhang, J., Fang, J. and Manor, B. (2014), Transcranial direct current stimulation reduces the cost of performing a cognitive task on gait and postural control. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1343–1348. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12492
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11372013
- Sidnay Baer Foundation
- KL2 Medical Research Investigator Training (MeRIT). Grant Number: 1KL2RR025757-04
- Harvard Catalyst/The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: UL 1RR025758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!