Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Casein kinase 2 phosphorylates GluA1 and regulates its surface expression
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1148–1158, April 2014
How to Cite
Lussier, M. P., Gu, X., Lu, W. and Roche, K. W. (2014), Casein kinase 2 phosphorylates GluA1 and regulates its surface expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1148–1158. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12494
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!