Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Heterogeneity and convergence: the synaptic pathophysiology of autism
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1107–1113, April 2014
How to Cite
Baudouin, S. J. (2014), Heterogeneity and convergence: the synaptic pathophysiology of autism. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1107–1113. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12498
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- National Center for Competence in Research – Synapsy
- EU-AIMS (European Autism Interventions)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!