Ligustilide attenuates inflammatory pain via inhibition of NFκB-mediated chemokines production in spinal astrocytes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1391–1402, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-X., Jiang, B.-C., Wu, X.-B., Cao, D.-L. and Gao, Y.-J. (2014), Ligustilide attenuates inflammatory pain via inhibition of NFκB-mediated chemokines production in spinal astrocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1391–1402. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12502
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171062, 31371121, 81300954
- College and University Natural Science Research Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: 13KJB180016, 13KJB180017
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!