Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Tau acts as a mediator for Alzheimer's disease-related synaptic deficits
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1202–1213, April 2014
How to Cite
Liao, D., Miller, E. C. and Teravskis, P. J. (2014), Tau acts as a mediator for Alzheimer's disease-related synaptic deficits. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1202–1213. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12504
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- NIDA Training. Grant Number: T32 DA07234
- Predoctoral Training. Grant Number: P32-GM008471
- NIDA. Grant Numbers: R01-DA020582, K02-DA025048
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!