Task-dependent changes in late inhibitory and disinhibitory actions within the primary motor cortex in humans
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1485–1490, May 2014
How to Cite
Caux-Dedeystère, A., Rambour, M., Duhamel, A., Cassim, F., Derambure, P. and Devanne, H. (2014), Task-dependent changes in late inhibitory and disinhibitory actions within the primary motor cortex in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1485–1490. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12505
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!