Fluorescence-activated sorting of fixed nuclei: a general method for studying nuclei from specific cell populations that preserves post-translational modifications
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1234–1244, April 2014
How to Cite
Marion-Poll, L., Montalban, E., Munier, A., Hervé, D. and Girault, J.-A. (2014), Fluorescence-activated sorting of fixed nuclei: a general method for studying nuclei from specific cell populations that preserves post-translational modifications. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1234–1244. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12506
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!